Bringing Play by Mail Gaming to the Web

Forums

Moderators: Dave C, PaulC, JonL, Andy Scott, Raydifarrell, Seany K
Author Post
Seany K
Wed Aug 13 2014, 09:33AM
Registered Member #262
Kenzo will be joining the game playing Kenneth Porter, 1st son of a wealthy Scottish merchant (SL: 5)
JonL
Fri Aug 15 2014, 11:51AM
Monsieur l'Éditeur, TPT

Registered Member #11

Hi Sean,

Can you provide any more details about this months royal wedding in week 3? I'm asking mostly from a rules point of view...

Will it count as a week's barrack duties for those who attend?

Is there a social/status/toadying aspect to it, or just turn up & parade in dress uniforms?

Thanks,

Jon.
Seany K
Fri Aug 22 2014, 08:31AM
Registered Member #262
Dear all,
Apologies for this but I'm going to need to move the dates along a week as I have not been able to get online until now (never believe EE's coverage maps...)
Applications deadline will now be 27th of August and the Orders following on on the 29th.

Clarification of the Royal Wedding...
Currently 'A' Company/Troop of each regiment will form an honour guard. No PC is serving in those units (all Privates and Ensign's/Cornets) are nominally assigned to 'F'. Should you wish your Colonel to send your Company then you can attempt to influence him. Any member of the honour guard will have it count as a weeks duty (not QM duty).
Nobles will also be entitled to make their own way to the wedding
Those nobles or honour guards attending may also be lucky enough to bump into a NMS/Grandee during this time dependant on their SL, Panache and noble/military status
Seany K
Mon Aug 25 2014, 02:57PM
Registered Member #262
The basic chance of the Colonel changing his choice of company is a 6 on 1d6

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF